Where can I get Tickets?
Tickets for MIDNIGHT at the Comedy Theatre in Melbourne are only available from Ticketek
Who are the authorised ticket sellers?
MIDNIGHT will play at the Comedy Theatre in Melbourne. The only authorised ticket seller for MIDNIGHT tickets at the Comedy Theatre is Ticketek.
If you attend MIDNIGHT with a ticket purchased via an unauthorised re-seller such as Viagogo, Ticketbis, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia, Queen of Tickets, Ticketblaster, Ticket Merchant or otherwise, you may be refused entry to MIDNIGHT.
What is the age recommendation for this show?
MIDNIGHT is suitable for a general audience. As it is a full-length musical, it is recommended for ages 8 and up. Infants under the age of 2 are permitted free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat.
What is the refund policy?
As with all ticket purchases, we recommend that you check/confirm dates and times of the performance you intend to purchase before completing the checkout on Ticketek.
There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets once they are purchased if you change your mind or for personal reasons.
Are there any COVID-19 measures in place?
For more information please visit Covid Safe Information for Marriner Group Patrons and link answer to https://marrinergroup.com.au/venue-health-safety
COVID Medical Ticketing Exchange?
Ticket exchanges may be available for this event. Requests can be submitted via here or phone 1300 11 10 11, option 3, between Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm.
- All requests must be made no later than 7 days prior to start of the ticketed performance.
- Only 1 exchange per event will be allowed.
- A per ticket exchange fee of $8.40 applies up to a maximum of $25.20 per exchange transaction.
- All requests are subject to availability at the time of exchange and must be of equal value of the original ticket(s) purchased.
- If you wish to exchange to a higher priced ticket(s), you will be required to pay the full price of your new tickets, plus the applicable exchange fees and then a credit will be applied on your original date tickets.
- No exchanges or refunds can be provided after the deadlines listed above or after a performance date unless required by applicable law.
- Exchanges may also be available if the performance is postponed or rescheduled.
We can only assist customers who purchased their tickets via Ticketek, the authorised ticket seller for all Marriner Group venues (Regent Theatre, Comedy Theatre, Princess Theatre and Forum Melbourne) or through approved partners.
If you purchased tickets through any other channel, please contact the seller directly.
Information on parking, physical access and wheel chair access, and for theatre goers with mobility, sight or hearing impairments is available at https://marrinergroup.com.au/venues/comedy-theatre